Types of groups covered:
This plan will be available to both formal (employer-employee) and informal (non-employer-employee) homogeneous groups.
Informal homogeneous groups shall mean:
• Any associations, where the members represent a particular profession / trade / domestic workers /Anganwadi workers;
• Government agencies;
• Any Co-operative Society;
• Parents of school / college students as members;
• Any other groups as may be approved by the Authority.
How to avail life insurance cover for your group:
To avail coverage under this plan, the group administrator will share following details with RLIC:
• Member details in the prescribed format with benefit details
• Duly filled Application Form along with due documents required
• Payment of the provisional premium as per the life coverage opted at inception of the policy
• The policy term will be 12 months for the Master Policy and shall be renewable on Annual Renewal Date
• On death of any insured group member during the policy term, the Sum Assured will be payable to the nominee / legal heir of that member
Members joining and leaving the group during the policy term:
Group administrator shall share records with RLIC, on monthly basis or as per the agreed frequency, of new members joining the group or old members leaving the group.
How to claim:
• The Master Policyholder will have to contact the assigned relationship officer or the customer service officer with documents as required
• The master policy document elaborately explains the claim process to be followed
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale UIN for Reliance Nippon Life Group Term Assurance Plus - 121N104V01