VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY DISCLAIMER GIVEN BELOW. THERFORE, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF DISCLAIMER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS
1. Although Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "RNLIC") tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, facilities, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, it does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. RNLIC makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
2. RNLIC makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in RNLIC or any of its affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither RNLIC and its affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or RNLIC upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
4. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and RNLIC makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE/INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. RNLIC, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. RNLIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF RNLIC HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. RNLIC controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other countries or locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
2. RNLIC has several websites offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the "Services") to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. RNLIC does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the RNLIC site in another region and RNLIC may cancel a user's order or redirect a user to the site for that user's region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
3. Information that RNLIC publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to RNLIC products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country or the country from where this site is accessed. Such references do not imply that RNLIC intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
THIRD PARTY INTERACTION AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
1. In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that RNLIC has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
2. This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by RNLIC. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. RNLIC is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
1. This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by RNLIC or have been licensed to RNLIC by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. RNLIC retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by RNLIC and used under licence by RNLIC affiliates.
You may :
- use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. RNLIC grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non- transferable license only for such use.
- print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
You may not :
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site;
- without our express written consent.
The RNLIC and all products and logos denoted with RNLIC or ® are trademarks or registered trademarks of RNLIC or its affiliates. RNLIC trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a RNLIC product or service.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.